Based in Joliette, Usinage CNC Production is a company that specializes in the design and manufacture of metal parts.
The steps involved in CNC machining
We use advanced CNC machine tools to manufacture high-precision parts. Our specialist technicians can make small or medium series parts or prototypes. The operation generally takes place in 6 steps:
- Part modelling using CAD/CAM software,
- Connecting CNC equipment to the computer,
- Setting and adjustment of the equipment,
- Inserting and securing the material block on the machine,
A material removal machining process.
- Manufacture of single parts or in mass
- Prototype manufacturing
- Surface treatment
- Technical design
- Delivery service
- Over 17 years of experience in precision machining and surface treatment
- Technical know-how
- Product quality and reliability
- Competitive prices
We determine the machining process (milling, turning, cutting, etc.) based on the characteristics and number of parts to be produced. We can work on complex shaped parts (curved or inclined). The performance and precision of our machines, combined with our perfectionism and expertise, allow us to produce high-quality finished products. We serve professionals in all parts of Quebec, including Montreal and Saint-Jérôme.
High-quality finished products.
Fill out the form to contact us.
Some of the advantages of CNC machining include time saving, high repetition accuracy and low material waste.