Based in Joliette, CNC Production Machining specializes in technical drawing.
A precise graphic representation of the workpieces to be machined
We can create 2D and 3D graphical representations of your single or series productions and prototypes using CAD and CAM software. Our work goes through 3 distinct stages:
- Interpretation and analysis of customer requests (shape, dimensions, materials to be used, number of parts to be made);
- Virtual representation of the part;
- Determination and calculation of the physical, structural, geometric and dimensional stresses of the parts.
Nous utilisons des logiciels CAO et DAO performants
- Manufacture of single parts or in mass
- Prototype manufacturing
- Surface treatment
- Technical design
- Delivery service
- Over 17 years of experience in precision machining and surface treatment
- Technical know-how
- Product quality and reliability
- Competitive prices
Technical drawing, a handy document
Technical drawing details all ideas to validate concepts and to make any modifications and improvements before machining a product (welding, milling, turning, etc.). Designed using a computer, this virtual document can be modified as desired. You can, therefore, add or remove elements with ease without damaging the entire drawing. Unlike handmade technical drawing, computer-aided drawing is easy to do. As this is an electronic document, it is carefully saved on the computer's hard disk.
A document used to collect all ideas to validate concepts
Contact us for more information.
We create different types of drawings: sketches, diagrams, general arrangement drawings, plans, production drawings and detail drawings.